Project Manager, NHS, CCG
I am currently seeking a Project Manager
to join a large public sector client of ours on an initial 6 months contract
based in Durham.
- You will be an enthusiastic self-starter with an ability to integrate quickly into a new team and adapt to a new fast moving environment;
- You will probably have significant experience working in a complex organisation at senior management level (Band 8a and above);
- Although not essential, you will ideally have a good understanding of NHS demand management and RTT, probably having spent a number of years in the NHS as a senior commissioning or service delivery manager with some experience in change management and service redesign projects;
- Critically you will be able to demonstrate the ability to quickly understand how an organisation is performing against a set of standards, identify gaps and have the where with all to know how best to provide support to that organisation in the most effective way possible;
- You will support and deliver proposals and plans that will underpin successful transformation in key programme areas across the CCGs;
- You will have a track record of delivering successful projects with high customer satisfaction, on time within budget;
- You must be able to plan and prioritise your own work to ensure key project deliverables are met;
- You will have a high degree of skill in all aspects of communication and negotiation.
- Support to CCGs to utilise contract levers effectively to support delivery
- Establish working relationships with the local NHS England Right Care delivery partners to align interventions to identified opportunities.
- Establish working relationships with the local NHS England GP Five Year Forward View Team
- Establish working relationship with the NHS England Digital Technology team, especially around utilising the Electronic Referral Service.
If you feel you have the required skill-set and experience for the role, please send over your most up to date CV for consideration.