This vacancy has now expired.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Start Date: ASAP
This is an exciting opportunity for an aspiring Junior Project Manager or Project Co-ordinator to work for my client in the Birmingham area. The successful candidate will report into Programme or Portfolio Manager and carry out the delivery of projects in accordance to company need. This opportunity will allow you to flourish in a vastly growing, financially secure, global organisation.
Key resource skills required:
- Strong stakeholder management skills (these positions are for Government & Defence (2 each). Challenging divisions with challenging stakeholders
- Working under pressure
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail
- Focus on quality
- A desire to progress (to PM)
- Undertaking activities on multiple concurrent projects.
- Organising meeting, preparing materials and distributing, project plans and risk and issue logs.
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers as necessary.
- Experience of working on multiple concurrent projects
- Experience of project/activity reporting
- Willingness to learn, embrace and contribute to continuous improvement
- Job type:
£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits