Programme Manager Programme Manager. eCommerce. Mobile. Data. Big Data. Agile. Location London Salary - £75,000 per annum + Bonus
Programme Manager is required to join one of the country’s leading ecommerce platforms. Programme Manager will be working in an out of this world, purpose built offices in Central London. This role is for a hands-on and technically capable Programme Manager who has strong experience managing e-commerce and mobile application development projects. You will work closely with Development Managers, Product Owners, Scum Masters and PMO co-ordinating and driving delivery for projects.
You will be responsible for reporting to the key stakeholders on the delivery of the projects. You will identify and manage dependencies, communicate with all stakeholders, put together progress reports and escalate delivery risks whilst promoting incremental and iterative delivery. You will ensure the teams use a variety of Agile software delivery approaches such as Scrum, XP and Lean – You will be an Agile evangelist and work to reduce impediments, potentially run the agile ceremonies, and have your finger on the project and development heartbeats . Programme Manager Key Competencies
- Programme managed multiple Agile Teams.
- Managed technology/software focused ecommerce and mobile developments
- Worked with incremental and iterative delivery
- Agile experience with Scrum, XP, or Lean
- Quality assurance of the project deliverable's.
- Managing the project’s budget (resource spend), tracking the expenditures and costs.
- Ability to follow technical discussions at a high level.
- Ability to build relationships with teams and stakeholders
- Experience with Data projects and/or an interest in Big Data would be desirable
You will be looking at a remuneration in the £75,000 p.a region plus bonus plus benefits package.
If you do not think you're right for this role or the time is not right for you. We do pay very generous referral bonuses to applicants that can introduce them to their friends, co-workers who we successfully place into our roles.