This vacancy has now expired.
Procurement Officer, MCIPs, Public sectorm OJEU, Government, G-Cloud, OGC ICT, NEC3, Procurement, Commercial
Security Clearance Level Required:
Disclosure Scotland (Candidates will need to be willing to undergo a Disclosure Scotland check at interview stage.)
The Procurement Officer
you will have knowledge in the following requirements:
If you are interested and looking for your next role please apply with an updated CV. Deadline for CV submittal is: Tuesday 22nd November at 4.30pm
- Discussing business requirements and specifications, agreeing procurement strategies with procurement delivery managers (including criteria for selecting suppliers)
- Publishing where appropriate (such as the Official Journal of the European Union, OJEU), selecting tenderer's
- Producing tender documents (including supplier performance measures) managing the tender process, awarding the contract
- Supporting procurement delivery managers post-award and resolving disputes if they occur; and to support improvements in project and commercial management.
- A proven track-record in managing major procurement exercises (inviting/selecting tenders, managing contracts) and/or contract development work (with knowledge of NEC3 contract types and forms and their application to business need) and/or supplier selection.
- Experience of IT Procurement, applying and complying with Government IT Procurement Policy, e.g. use of G-Cloud and experience of the OGC ICT v2.3 contract and its replacement the GLS ICT v1.0 contract.
- MCIPS (Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply.
- Job type:
£260 - £360 per day