Senior procurement Officer, Procurement, CTC, Government, Public Sector, OJEU, CIPs, EU procurement.
Security Clearance Level Required:
CTC clearance (Is able to obtain a CTC clearance)
The Procurement Officer
you will have knowledge in the following requirements:
If you are interested and looking for your next role please apply with an updated CV.
- Relevant experience working in a public sector organisation, ideally having managed procurement projects or worked in large commercial projects to set timescales and objectives.
- Experience of applying EU procurement law and relevant UK legislation in undertaking procurement activities.
- Commercially aware and appreciates concepts of value for money, risks and reward and how these can be achieved through effective contract formulation.
- Experience of leading procurement work streams to ensure on-time delivery of procurement milestones.
- Experience of drafting commercial cases as part of the development of business cases and justification for major procurements.
- Able to communicate high level procurement strategy to stakeholders/clients/supplier
- Ideally qualified to or working towards CIPS Advanced Diploma in Purchasing and Supply (NQF level)