This vacancy has now expired.
Procurement Administrator, NHS, Public sector, IT, Procurement, CommercialSecurity Clearance Level Required:
Disclosure Scotland (Candidates will need to be willing to undergo a Disclosure Scotland check at interview stage.)
As the Procurement Officer
you will have knowledge in the following requirements:
If you are interested and looking for your next role please apply with an updated CV.Deadline for CV submittal is: Thursday 17th November at 10am
- Experience of working in the NHS/public body
- In depth knowledge of software licensing and experience of work within the related area.
- Evidence of continuing personal development.
- Experience in discipline/field/area of work.
- Experience of working with efficient systems including quality management and monitoring systems for the discipline/field/area of work.
- Experience working in a customer focused environment, providing professional support within a busy environment, with a strong administrative flair for systems/files, etc.
- Experience in dealing with personal/commercially sensitive data and information.
- European or International Computer Driving Licence or equivalent level of keyboard/IT skills.
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply qualified, or actively studying towards the qualification.
- Job type:
£150 - £170 per day