This vacancy has now expired.
A fantastic organisation in Birmingham are recruiting for a Problem Manager to join the team ASAP. This is an excellent opportunity for a Problem Manager to join a thriving organisation where they can really develop their career.
The Problem Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operational management and leadership of the Problem Management Team, ensuring that they provide high quality, systematic delivery of Problem Management processes.Responsibilities
- Take an active, lead role in the development and implementation of team service/operational improvement plans and technical refresh / remediation plans, owning them through to a successful outcome
- Working with the Head of Service Operations & the Incident Problem Manager and supporting 3rd party contract reviews, renewals and terminations
- Maintains the operational governance and management controls for the team, including running Weekly Team Meetings and Reporting to systematically review performance and service exceptions
- Ensure the Problem Management Team adhere to all ITSS Processes, Policies and Procedures including Change Management and Service Request Management.
- Ensure the Problem Management Team maintain accurate records and utilise the ITSS Operational and Service Management toolsets and systems, including CMDB, Service Management Systems, Project Management tools and time/attendance recording
- Job type:
£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits