Post Production IT Support Engineer 35K
This vacancy has now expired.
Post Production IT Support Engineer – Film Production, Slough £35K
IT Support Engineer, Desktop Support, 2nd
Unique opportunity to join one of the most successful and talked about film production companies across the globe based at one of their sites in West London. This position will join a small team of talented IT professionals who are working in a very high pressured and demanding environment – the role will include technical support for mobile devices, production software, editorial software and traditional IT systems (PC, MAC, basic networking, Servers).
The person must be very engaging, ability to engage with users on varying levels and always be happy to offer help and advice around the clock.
- Proven technical background with 3-5 years within a technical support capacity
- Knowledge of supporting PCs, MACs, Mobile Devices (Windows 7, 8, 10, IOS, Android, Iphones, BES)
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Industry knowledge within production / broadcasting would be a big advantage
- Understanding of networking - Cisco routers, switches, firewalls, protocols
- Experience with Wifi products
- Previous experience supporting users face to face in a demanding environment
- Ability to prioritise and managing workload effectively and work under pressure
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to work within a varied role and develop skills within a highly sought after industry.
Windows, Systems Engineering
- Job type:
£30000 - £35000 per annum