PMO Coordinator PMO Coordinator. Project Management Officer. Implementation Delivery Manager. Central London.
PMO Coordinator. Project Management Officer is required to join one of the county’s leading software houses based in Weybridge, Surrey. PMO will be working forecasting, planning, allocating & tracking the delivery of project work packages from inception to conclusion across the build and implementation team. PMO will be working together with (Senior) Project Managers, Implementation Consultants and Technical Consultants to ensure the highest quality of work and customer service is being delivered.
PMO will manage Workload, Delivery Management and Governance. You will take ownership of workforce planning & management, and pipeline/ forecast modelling. Coordinate and manage incoming work request and allocate team members based on availability and skill set. Track progress of all projects, building forecast for projects maintaining the agile allocation and finally ensuring delivery! Role Requirements
- Estimation, management and workforce planning experience in engineering, telecoms, digital/ contact centre or other relevant environments.
- Good existing knowledge of project management and work allocation/ work packages
- Ability to organize and prioritise own and others’ workload.
- Ability to manage and complete complex tasks to a high level of accuracy under significant pressure.
- Educated to Degree level, or relevant experience (IT or Engineering )
- Strong management, decision-making and negotiation skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive and professional approach at all times.
- Proven ability to deliver consistent results.
- Good team player with ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of / exposure to software development & delivery
Expect a salary in the £35,000 - £40,000 p.a. region plus Bonus.
If you do not think you're right for this role or the time is not right for you. We do pay very generous referral bonuses to applicants that can introduce them to their friends, co-workers who we successfully place into our roles.