This vacancy has now expired.
Salary - £30,000 - £40,000 + Bonus
PHP Developer is required to join FTSE100 leading technical giant based in London. PHP Developer will be joining one of the hottest technical products on the market. This platform enables machine learning, data analytics and data driven decision making for social media thus furthering the power of clients capability. Effectively this is the most powerful social media marketing tool available across the world.
PHP Developer Experience
• Extensive knowledge and commercial experience of object oriented PHP 5
• Knowledge of object oriented development principles, multi-tier web application design and relational database principles
• Web-based development experience; involvement with large-scale, high-volume web-based systems is preferred
• Experience in TDD, Unit Testing and Mocking
• Experience with Zend Framework, Doctrine 2, PHPUnit and Aspect Mock
• Understanding of AngularJS, Karma and Sinon
• Knowledge and experience of AMQP based service oriented architectures
• Experience of making and managing high volumes of RESTful API calls
• Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter and Google APIs
• Knowledge of Agile principles, especially Kanban
Expect a basic salary in the £30,000 - £40,000 p.a. + Bonus, Share Options and strong Pension contributions.
- Job type:
£30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, Strong Pension