This vacancy has now expired.
PHP Developer Job Type: Full Time / Permanent Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + exceptional company benefits Location: Gloucestershire
My client is a well-known global company. Who are now looking for an experienced PHP Developer to join their development team due to the business having many great successes they are now rapidly growing!
As a PHP Developer you will be responsible for contributing to the existing and future development. You will be required to work as part of a team to develop new improvements for the front and back end of the company’s websites. Other main responsibilities include:
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Responding effectively to customer or user quires and making sure to resolve the issues as quickly as possible whilst working alongside the support team
- Maintain all existing website functionality whilst ensuring updates, or new changes do no effect the smooth running of the websites.
- Provide technical support on delivery of new projects
- Work tightly within the development road map including prioritising tasks effectively
If you would like to apply for this position then please send an up to date version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Previous experience of working as a PHP website Developer
- Experience of working with MVC frameworks or Linux would be desirable
- Good knowledge of the full development life cycle
- Ability to determine system issues and deliver software solutions to resolve them
- Job type:
£30000 - £35000 per annum