Perm Hybris Architect - Luton
This vacancy has now expired.
I am currently recruiting for a Hybris architect to work for one of the country’s Top 10 Omni Channel Online retailers. This client is a brand name in British industry and a leading FTSE100 organisation. You will be working on the largest non-retailer hybris implementation that is currently being undertaken. Job Description
You will be working with other Solution Architects to ensure that application design principles are adhered to in the creation of any new systems / platforms. Also working with the Enterprise Architecture team to input to the strategic technical roadmaps for the system and business capabilities.
You will set and govern non-functional requirements for systems ensuring that all delivery teams meet set standards around performance, security, code maintainability and supportability. Requirements
- 1+ years Hybris Architect
- Knowledge of hybris technologies including hybris accelerators and demonstrable experience as a Solution Architect in hybris implementations
- Demonstrable experience of delivering technical solutions
- Experience with MS SQLl and MYSQL databases
- Ability to explain complex technical information in business terms.
- New technology awareness, evaluation and selection.
· Understanding of software best practices, design principles & patterns
- Experience of working in a technology based role and interfacing to a varied number of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with spring frameworks
- Experience with java / J2EE technologies and modern web application design
- Working knowledge of service oriented architectures & technologies such as apache camel / cxf, active mq, jboss fuse
- Knowledge of Linux, tomcat, apache
- Understanding of infrastructure design and architecture
- Architectural frameworks,
- Experience of AWS Cloud solutions
- Business focused IT professional
- Confident in presenting technical architecture and strategy to both technical and non-technical audience
Salary £70,000 - £90,000
20 % bonus
7% non-contributory pension
25 holidays a year
Family and friends discount
- Job type:
£70000 - £90000 per annum