This vacancy has now expired.
I am currently recruiting for a fantastic Front End development role where you will be creating alternative variations for a huge B2C web projects. This opportunity gives you a chance to work closely on traditional development opportunities plus analytics optimisation across a variety of different tools.
As a huge lifestyle, gambling and leisure company you will be working with a supportive and collaborative team where driving performance for the business is at the forefront of their mind. If you want to utilise front end development skills within the analytics space .. This is the role!
This is an ideal opportunity for any candidate within the front end space working closely within an analytics team that have a huge focus on making sure that analytics is at the forefront of the business.
Key bits you’ll need:
If this role is of interest please apply with an up to date CV and someone will be in touch to discuss suitability.
- Strong HTML/CSS knowledge
- General understanding of A/B testing General understanding of web analytics and website tracking
- Comfortable with working to tight deadlines
- Strong experience of working with a web optimisation tool, ideally Adobe Target, or alternatively Maxymiser / Optimizely /Qubit etc would be a huge bonus
- Able to provide creative solutions to fresh challenges on a daily basis
- Educated to degree level in a related subject or equivalent experience
Front End Development (HTML5, CSS3)
- Job type:
£45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: +Uncapped Bonus