NOC Manager – ISP, Cisco, Juniper – London £40K - £42K
NOC Manager, Service Desk Manager, Network Manager, Cisco, Juniper, MPLS, ISP…
A brand new role has been created within a Cloud based ISP in Central London due to the success and growth across the business and more specifically with their Network Operations Centre. The main purpose of this role is to ensure excellent performance and services within the support environment by managing KPIs and ensuring SLAs are met across the team. In addition, they will be managing the support case queue to ensure the tickets are being prioritised and being dealt with by the more appropriate engineers as well as overseeing change request and projects.
The successful candidate will be managing a team of 10+ engineers across 1st
line Cisco and Juniper certified engineers.
- Proven experience within a management role – ideally within a NOC / Network environment
- Experience managing SLAs / KPIs and a service that is being used by external clients
- Technical background with Cisco / Juniper technologies
- Familiar with Layer 2 and 3 technologies
- Excellent communication – self-motivated with good processes
If you feel you have the relevant experience above and want to work with a leading service provider in the market at the moment and take ownership of a growing team this could be a great role for you.