My client’s roles demand a candidate with experience of supporting Microsoft Server based technologies, desktop support, and networking including firewalls and switching, storage technologies and virtualisation platforms. You will have a strong technical ability and an ambition to progress and develop your career.Key Responsibilities:
- Support of Datacentre core, edge and distribution switches including Cisco Nexus, Cisco Catalyst and HP switches.
- Support and configuration of routers, HA firewalls and perimeter security appliances such as Cisco routers, Cisco ASA, and Watchguard XTM security appliances.
- Support and Configuration of Cisco Catalyst and Cisco Nexus Switches along with the Implementation of Layer-2, Layer3, VLANs, routing protocols and QoS configuration.
- Support and configuration of Cisco ASA firewalls and Watchguard XTM security appliances.
- Support of Cisco wireless solutions.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ proven experience deploying datacentre network switching and routing.
- Strong hands on experience with NX OS and IOS configuration.
- Strong knowledge with network protocols and architecture (BGP, OSPF, DHCP, DNS, LAN, WAN, WLAN, VLAN, VPN, VRF etc.)
- Experience with multi datacentre network resiliency architecture.
- Hands on experience with VMWare virtualisation technologies and virtual networking.