Network Engineer MPLS Linux IP London £40K - £50K
Network Engineer, Juniper, Brocade, Cisco, MPLS, OSPF, BGP, QoS, Network monitoring, Firewalls, Linux, Scripting….
Fantastic opening for a highly enthusiastic and experienced Network Engineer to join a growing network connectivity company in the heart of London. This post has been created due to expansion and as the Network Engineer you will be primarily be managing the existing global network, contribute to the network design and expansion of their global network.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has 3-5 years commercial experience supporting networking technologies – the level of exposure you will gain to a wide variation of cutting edge technologies is highly unique and doesn’t happen in most organisations!
Experience with the following is required:
- IP / MPLS Networks – Juniper, Cisco or Brocade
- Strong understanding of BGP, OSPF and MPLS in a service provider environment
- QoS / traffic shaping implementations
- Ability to debug networking issues (Layer 2, Layer 3 and bandwith)
- Monitoring tools – Cacti, Solarwinds, Nagios
- Familiar with Linux Operations Systems (Redhat, Ubuntu, Debian
- Ability to write basic scripts (Bash, Shell, Python)
If you have the above technical experience and want to work with a highly technical team of engineers and gain vast exposure with networking and cloud based technologies this could be a great role for you.