Network Engineer, Juniper, Brocade, Linux, London £30K - £40K
Network Engineer, Juniper, Brocade, MPLS, IVP, OSPF, BGP, Firewalls, Linux, Scripting….
Fantastic opening for a highly enthusiastic Network Engineer to join a successful and growing IT Service Company in Central London. This post has been created due to expansion of the company and as the Network Engineer you will be primarily be managing the existing global network, contribute to the network design and expansion of their global network.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has 3-5 years commercial experience supporting networking technologies – the level of exposure you will gain to a wide variation of cutting edge technologies is highly unique and doesn’t happen in most organisations!
Experience with the following is required:
- IP / MPLS Networks – Juniper, Cisco or Brocade
- Strong understanding of BGP, OSPF and MPLS in a service provider environment
- Familiar with enterprise firewall provisioning, management and configuration – Juniper, Cisco or Watchguard
- Ability to debug networking issues (Layer 2, Layer 3 and bandwith)
- Monitoring tools
- Familiar with Linux Operations Systems (Redhat, Ubuntu, Debian
- Ability to write basic scripts (Bash, Shell)
If you have the above technical experience and want to work with a highly technical team of engineers and gain vast exposure with networking and cloud based technologies this could be a great role for you.