This vacancy has now expired.
Network Engineer Job Type:
Full Time / Permanent Location:
£35,000 + excellent company benefits Company
My client is the UK’s largest most established company within the insurance sector and is now seeking a Network Engineer to join their IT Response Team. You will be responsible for technical support by responding and resolving application and hardware issues. Role & Responsibilities:
Experience & Qualifications: The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate an excellent level of experience across as many of the below areas as possible:
- Provide training and general support to junior members of the team
- Contribute to the Problem Management Service Improvement process
- Report and record all incidents
- Create, review and update all day to day processes
- Participate in the CAB Process and ensure that all changes are implemented correctly.
- Liaise with other departments within the business to make sure their IT needs are met.
- Ensure that all 3rd parties deliver their support in a way which is beneficial to the companies environment
So if you think you have what it takes then send an up to date version of your CV to email@example.com
- Application Servers JBOSS, Apache
- Linux / Red hat
- Bluecoat, F5, Firewall configuration and administration
- Platform application Avaya (Blue & Red – voice- data) Intel/ VMWare
- Windows Technologies Exchange / SQL / Server and client software
- DNS / LAN / WAN/ WIFI/ Ethernet /IP
- Monitoring and alerting tools
- Storage – Lenovo/ IBM V7000
- Job type:
£30000 - £35000 per annum