I have an opportunity available for 2 Network Engineers to join a well known organisation based in Nottingham.
This is a permanent opportunity with the salary ranging from £30,000 - £30,900. My Clients are offering some fantastic benefits too!
I am looking for 2 individuals to come on board to provide Cisco Voice and data support to IT users who have experience working with corporate Cisco network, processing requests, co-ordinating resolutions and ensuring network administration tasks are completed to schedule.
The purpose of the position is to manage and maintain the network infrastructure including troubleshooting and disaster recovery and will be responsible for upgrading network infrastructure operating systems.
The key skills I am looking for are...
- Must be CCNA Certified
- Enterprise Networking Knowledge on CCNA or CCNP
- CISCO Routers and Switches
- Familiar working in an ITIL Environment
- Knowledge of IT Security Standards
- Demonstrable experience of working on complex projects with competing demands and supporting large application-critical Cisco Networks
- Experience carrying out routing configuration/installation and reconfiguration of Cisco Switches
- Nexus 7000/5000/2000 Routers
- Cisco Unified Call Manager
- Working Knowledge of Cisco ASAs/Juniper and Cisco Wireless
- LAN Controllers
- Networks Project Management and Implementation
- Cisco VOIP
- Cisco Security
- Cisco WiFi