Network Engineer, Switching & Routing, Security, London, £45K
Network Support Engineer, Cisco, CCNP, Switching & Routing, Security, Wifi, Telephony, CUCM…
One of London’s growing and successful IT Managed Service Providers are currently growing their Comms Division and seeking a Network Engineer to join their technical team .This role will involve a good mix of both BAU and Project work and will be a highly varied role covering switching & routing, security, Wifi and Telephony.
The ideal candidate will come from a similar managed services environment and very familiar with working with a varied client base, range of different vendors (Cisco, Sonicwall, Fortinet, Dratek, HP) and being based on and off client sites.
- Minimum 3-5 experience within a Network Engineering role
- Professional certification – CCNA or CCNP
- Extensive experience in switching – STP, VLANs, Trunking
- Good knowledge with firewalls – ACLs, NAT, VPNs
- Proven experience with Routing – Static rout, OSPF, BGP
- Wireless technologies (Cisco, Meraki, HP)
- Telephony Systems – PABX, CUCM, Avaya
If you have a mix of the skills above and keen to work in a fast paced environment this could be a great role for you.