Network Architect | Permanent | West Midlands | South West | Shropshire | HerefordshireArchitect | Networks | Cisco | LAN | WAN | WiFi
Network Architect is required for one of my clients who are highly reputable organisation and are market leaders in what they do. This is a superb opportunity to maintain, develop and take ownership of an internal network worth £750 million.
You will be responsible for the development of network architectural strategy, including technology standardisation and modernisation of the divisional sites and data centres. You will be responsible for designing computer networks for the division which include LAN’s, WAN’s, WIFI, the Internet, intranet, DMZ, and other data communications system. Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement Disaster Recovery plans of Network Infrastructure.
- Analyse business requirements to develop technical network solutions and their framework.
- Design test and inspect data communications systems
- Develop technology roadmaps
- Manage technology suppliers
- Perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose network problems.
- Upgrade network hardware and software components as required
- Develop plans or budgets for network equipment replacement
- Supervise engineers or other staff in the design or implementation of network solutions
- Adjust network sizes to meet volume or capacity demands
- Develop and maintain network related documentation, including drawings, text descriptions and equipment configuration sufficient in the event of disaster recovery scenarios.
Essentially I'm looking for a bright individual who is looking for the next step within their career or who is looking for a new challenge. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience within Designing, Implementing and Developing complex networks and Datacentres. It's imperative you have a proven and demonstrable track record in network support and architecture and are able to communicate effectively to a diverse audience. It is highly desirable to have one of the following accreditation's (CCNA,CCNP, CCDA, CCNP, CCIP, CCIE).
If you are interested in this position please send me your most up to date CV to email@example.com
or simply call me on my direct dial 0121 237 3215.
Here at Monarch we offer generous referral fees so if you know someone who would be interested please do not hesitate to forward on the details.Network Architect | Permanent | West Midlands | South West