Major Incident Manager | Permanent | West Sussex Incident | Major Incident | ITIL
Incident managers are required for one of my clients based in West Sussex who are a highly reputable managed service provider. They are looking for a range of Incident Managers with experience in major to minor priority incidents. This is a superb opportunity to work within a very collaborative environment and get excellent learning, development and career opportunities.Key Responsibilities:
- Engaging and ongoing liaison with Service Operations Centre Manager, Tier 3 Service Desk Analysts, other internal resources and Third Parties
- Lead technical conference calls to identify timely resolutions to all Priority 1 incidents
- Production and delivery of Major Incident Reports within defined SLA
- Liaising with Problem Management for Root Cause Analysis
- Manage and maintain Priority 1 tracker
- Documentation of Post Incident Reviews (PIR’s)End to end responsibility of the management, communication and escalation of Priority 1 incidents, ensuring normal service operations are restored as quickly as possible.
- Working collaboratively to achieve a plan to ensure SLA’s are met and exceeded.
- Coordinating rapid response teams ensuring that appropriate action is taken, with minimal downtime to customer systems and services.
- Major Incident Management within an operational business demonstrating strong management of high priority Incidents.
- Incident Management within an operational business demonstrating strong case queue management.
- An understanding of service governance methodologies e.g. change management
- ITIL v3 framework qualification minimum Foundation level
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Sound judgement particularly in relation to Service risk and issues management
- Must possess the business acumen to assign the correct Incident Priority to all cases
- Must be able to converse at a senior level with customers
- Be able to work effectively with technical and non]technical
If you are interested in this position please send me your most up to date CV to email@example.com
or simply call me on my direct dial 0121 237 3215.Major Incident Manager | Permanent | West Sussex