Linux Systems Engineer, 3 Months Contract - £300 - £400 a day
Systems Engineer, Linux, Redhat, Bash, Apache, Tomcat, MySQL…
Great opportunity for a talented Linux Systems Engineer to join leading company media company based in the heart of London on a 3 month contract. Due to a company merger this client require a Linux engineer urgently to start Monday to assist with a number of projects and escalated support calls.
The newly appointed systems engineer will join the Global IT Services Team and be responsible for the end to end systems, applications and infrastructure services..
- 3-5 years’ experience in a systems engineering role supporting Linux OS – ideally Redhat
- Ability to write scripts using Bash, Python, Perl or PHP
- Experience supporting Linux Web based applications – Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, NGINX
- Ability to install, configure and maintain MySQL
- Familiar with systems orchestration and automation – Docker, Jenkins, Puppet, chef or Ansible
If you have the above skills and want to work in a technology focused and successful growing IT service company, this could be the perfect position for you.