Linux System Administrator - Nottingham - Salary: Competitive
We have an exciting opportunity for a Linux System Administrator to work for one of the UK’s market leading companies. As a Linux System Administrator you will be part of a vibrant and cutting edge team providing effective and efficient IT solutions. The successful Linux System Administrator will belong to a team which includes some of the most technically able individuals in the country. Its this, which when combined with a strong company ethos, results in one of the regions highest staff retention rates.
- Responsibility for the full administration of the company Linux environment
- Must have and understanding of system build, application installation and support
- Ensure the communication of technical advice and support across the company and externally
- Shell scripting
- Networking -WAN/LAN
- Server build and administration - RAID
- Excellent knowledge of Windows environment
If this sounds like you then please do get in touch!