This vacancy has now expired.
Lead Python Developer - Central London!
I am currently recruiting for a global leader in content protection, anti-piracy and rights management technologies. Founded in 2010, their unique approach to an evolving online environment has enabled us to work with some of the most prominent names in film, television and music.
Their clients rely on them to be at the forefront of web technologies in response to ever-emerging threats to their intellectual property. They have a rich portfolio of systems that have required extreme amounts of lateral thinking (and caffeine).
They are now looking to hire a innovative, enthusiastic Python Developer to join and lead their team!
Some of the skills that the client are looking for:
- 5+ years commercial experience in software development
- Excellent knowledge of Python & Django
- Strong knowledge of Software Design Patterns, OOP
- Keen to write clean structured code (PEP8)
- Advocate of best practices and TDD
Please get in contact to find out more information about this opportunity !
- Job type:
£70000 - £80000 per annum