Lead Digital Analyst - Adobe - Tag Management - Implementation - Digital Analytics - Omniture - Adobe Analytics - Digital Analyst - Technical Analyst - Implementation Analytics - Analytics - Lead Digital Analyst - Adobe - Tag Management - Implementation - Digital Analytics - Omniture - Adobe Analytics - Digital Analyst - Technical Analyst - Implementation Analytics - Analytics -
Are you a technical analyst who has come from an implementation background with analytics and want a mixed role of both analytics and also being influential on what types of analytics platforms are being used? If so – this is the role for you!
I am currently recruiting for a once in the lifetime opportunity for anyone who wants to be in a customer focused business and utilise your technical analytics background and become the instrumental person in this huge business!
This role will be focused split in terms of their focus, where you will be hands on as a technical digital analyst while also being the main person to improve their analytics tech stack if and when they need you to. Working closely with both local and international stakeholders you will need to understand the principles of the technical management but also work with the analytics team on hands on analysis of data layers and tag management.
Key things you’ll need:
If this role is of interest please apply with an up to date CV and someone will be in touch to discuss suitability.
- Extensive experience/use of advanced web technologies, including tag management and adobe analytics
- Advanced capability in the use of on-line digital data (i.e. Google, Site Catalyst, DFA)
- Technical Skills of
- Strong commercial focus with the ability to balance risks vs. rewards and to maximize the cost effectiveness and profitability for the business
- Pragmatic decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on a range of factors, e.g. commercials, risk, and customer experience; determine the implications and make recommendations as needed
- Proven ability to build strong relationships across diverse stakeholder groups, influencing teams without direct leadership authority
- Strong quantitative skills and familiarity with statistical analysis or experiment design