This vacancy has now expired.
Junior Test Analyst Job Type: Full Time / Permanent Location: Oxfordshire Salary: £18,000 - £23,000 Company
My client is a well-established IT Solutions company who are now on the lookout for a Junior Test analyst to join their product team within the Oxford offices.
The ideal candidate will work within the support and development team to help improve the businesses framework. This will include producing test specifications and scripts.
- Developing test scripts
- Manage software reports and defects using a bug tracking system
- Find ways of Improving the approaches taken to testing
- Work towards a ISTQB Qualification
- Previous experience with MS SQL Server and T-SQL
- Knowledge of testing
- 2 Years IT experience or a degree in a scientific subject
- Knowledge of development methodologies
- Previous experience of writing automated test scripts
- Experience of working with bug tracking systems
- Mobile application testing
This is an ideal role for a candidate who is looking to gain excellent skills and experience working as a senior tester.
To apply for this position please send an up to date version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job type:
£18000 - £23000 per annum