This vacancy has now expired.
I am looking for a Back-end Java Developer to come and join one of the leading Mobile Network companies for initially a 6 month contract. This role requires the experience and mind-set of a seasoned developer, together with the ability to work within an agile environment utilising a blend of methodologies including Scrum, TDD and XP. Skills Required:
- Experience of working in Agile environments
- Strong desire to deliver quality software with a collaborative attitude and lean mindset.
- Proven track record of delivering high quality code in an Scrum environment using XP or similar techniques
- Understanding of Prepay Networks and IT (preferably MVNE/O models)
- Focussed on delivering quality of end code and driving continuous coding improvements
- Demonstrable experience of coding using the following technologies:
- Java (Strong), Spring Web (Strong), Spring Security, Spring AOP, REST (Strong), Oracle or Python
- jBPM, ActiveMQ, SOAP / XML APIs, JIRA, Confluence and Linux
- Performance analysis and testing (specifically for Java code and Oracle queries)
- Oracle optimisation (e.g. index creation to alleviate performance issues)
- Good knowledge of AWS or any other cloud technologies
Daily Rate: Negotiable depending on experience
- Job type: