IT Field Engineer, MSP, MCSE, Epsom, £25-42K DOE + £4K car allowance. Server, Field, MCSE, Exchange, Windows, Microsoft, Hyper-V, VMware, Networking, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, MSP...
We are currently working with an Epsom based managed service provider who have two field engineer vacancies within their team:
- Field Engineer (salary £25,000 - £30,000 + £4,000 car allowance)
- Senior Field Engineer (salary £32,000 - £42,000 + £4,000 car allowance)
The position will be based both in the field and in their Epsom based office so to be considered it is imperative that you live within 45 minutes of Epsom. Due to the nature of the role being fast paced, the successful applicant will have previous experience servicing multi0ple clients within a service provider.
- Experience with Windows Server
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Exchange
- Good knowledge of working with virtualisation platforms (ideally Hyper-V although VMware would be considered)
- Experience with networking infrastructure (LAN, WAN, TCP/IP)
- Experience with firewalls and routers
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working within a Managed Service Provider (essential)
- Due to the nature of the role being office and field based, you must live within 45 minutes of Epsom to be considered
- Senior Field Engineers must be Microsoft certified
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive a car allowance of £4,000 and an annual training budget to be spent on relevant courses of your choice.
If you have the required experience and you would like to find out more about this role then please applyServer, Field, MCSE, Exchange, Windows, Microsoft, Hyper-V, VMware, Networking, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, MSP...IT Field Engineer, MSP, MCSE, Epsom, £32-42K DOE + £4K car allowance.