IT Delivery Manager Retail
This vacancy has now expired.
A fantastic opportunity hass become available for an IT delivery manager to help define and deliver technology projects across key business streams within a retail environment. You will be responsible for delivering and managing projects across Web, Infrastructure, ERP and EPOS and also driving the IT Business Roadmap and the Channel heads that deliver that.
Ideally you should have expensive experience of :
- have demonstrable experience of managing a number of concurrent projects
- be familiar with structured programme and project management environments
- have experience of helping stakeholders articulate business cases
- have strong estimation and budget scoping skills
- hold internal teams and vendors accountable for project delivery
- ensure project scope is well defined and understood by all involved
- monitor and communicate progress across all projects
- ensure benefits are tracked
- have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- have a history of building internal partner and vendor relationships
Please do not hesitate to send your cv or contact Matt Spencer-Joens for more information.
- Job type:
£70000 - £80000 per annum, Benefits: Bens