This vacancy has now expired.
NHS, IT, Commercial manager, Public sector, PQE, Procurement, IG, EU
Security Clearance Level Required:
Disclosure Scotland (Candidates will need to be willing to undergo a Disclosure Scotland check at interview stage.)
The IT Commercial Manager
you will have knowledge in the following requirements:
If you are interested and looking for your next role please apply with an updated CV.Deadline for CV submittal is: Tuesday 15th November at 10.30am
- Experience in a public sector / NHS organisation
- Extensive experience of commercial / ICT commerical, and ideally some experience of public procurement, IG, employment and public law.
- Be highly organised and a confident communicator, able to manage multiple tasks
- Proven ability to effectively work independently, set priorities, meet deadlines, and to manage multiple projects
- Advanced IT skills (Word Processing, Outlook, Spread sheets, and Internet).
- Proven history of working effectively with a multi-disciplinary team
- Ideally a qualified solicitor (min 3 years PQE) with significant complex ICT experience.
- Job type:
£350 - £400 per day