This vacancy has now expired.
IT Business Analyst, Business Analyst, User-led design, User experience, Visio, Government
Security Clearance Level Required: Disclosure Scotland (Candidates will need to be willing to undergo a Disclosure Scotland check at interview stage.)
As the IT Business Analyst you will have knowledge in the following requirements:
If you are interested and looking for your next role please apply.
- Elicit business requirements and write business design specifications, ensuring that requirements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to standards
- Create detailed solution design documentation for both in-house and third party software solutions
- Design lean value driven business processes e.g. understanding value and waste concepts
- Co-ordinate enhancements/changes to existing systems/processes, including analysis, design, documentation, testing, end-user training and implementation
- Apply user-led design / user experience (UX) techniques to user interface design
- Produce both big picture process maps and detailed value stream activity maps
- Strong background in the analysis of business systems and the definition of systems (computerised or otherwise).
- Good understanding of data modelling methodologies and techniques e.g. physical information and data flows
- Modelling skills and knowledge of product management concepts and how enterprise package solutions are positioned and developed
- Experienced user of BA tools e.g. Visio
- Job type:
£300 - £400 per day