Infrastructure Solutions Architect 65K - 75K
This vacancy has now expired.
Infrastructure Solutions Architect – TOGAF London £65K - £75K
Infrastructure Solutions Architect, Web Infrastructure, Cloud Technologies, Storage…
One of the most dynamics and fast paced online business’ in Central London are looking to grow their IT Operations division with the hire of a talented and experienced Infrastructure Solutions Architect. This new hire will be critical to the business to ensure their infrastructure is highly resilient and moving forward with the latest technologies.
This is a strategic role but the successful candidate must have a broad technical background covering storage, networking, web and cloud based technologies. To carry out this role well you must be a strong problem solver as well as being charismatic and having the ability to present ideas to stakeholders and get their buy in for future projects.
- Proven experience within a Solutions Architect position – architecting highly available solutions for high traffic web environments
- Must have a good understanding of SAN storage, load balancing, Microsoft clustering, Virtualisation
- Very good interpersonal skills – ability to communication with stakeholders across the business
- Self-starter and passionate about technology
- TOGAF accreditation and professional certifications (VCP, MCSE, CCNP) are an advantage
If you want to play a critical role in the architecture and strategy of a forward thinking technology company this could be a great role for you.
- Job type:
£65000 - £75000 per annum