This vacancy has now expired.
Infrastructure Engineer | Permanent | BirminghamInfrastructure | Microsoft | Exchange | Office 365
Infrastructure is required for one of my top clients based in Birmingham. This is is a superb opportunity to join a highly established global IT services company who can offer the successful applicant an exceptional benefits package and learning, development and career opportunities. Key Responsibilities
- To monitor, action and resolve incidents.
- To perform daily health checks and reporting on given platform.
- To monitor backups and media rotation.
- To perform restores.
- Ensure run documentation is maintained.
- Working with vendors to resolve issues.
- Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Office 365
- Microsoft operating system administration
- Active Directory administration
- User and permission administration
Ultimately I'm looking for an experienced 3rd Line Infrastructure Systems Engineer with Microsoft Messaging and Communications experience. Ideally you will need to have a broad technology background and have previous experience at an enterprise level with multi-sites.
If you are interested in this position please send me your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or simply call me on my direct dial 0121 237 3215.Infrastructure Engineer | Permanent | Birmingham
MVC, Java, Infrastructure & PC Support, 2nd/3rd Line Support, Citrix, MCITP/MCTS, CCNA/CCNP/CCIE, Field Engineering, Systems Engineering
- Job type:
£40000 - £48000 per annum