This vacancy has now expired.
Infrastructure designer, WLAN, LAN, WAN, Compute, Storage, Physical, Virtual, CCNA, Cisco Certified, NHS, Public sector,
Security Clearance Level Required: Disclosure Scotland (Candidates will need to be willing to undergo a Disclosure Scotland check at interview stage.)
The Infrastructure Designer you will have knowledge in the following requirements:
If you are interested and looking for your next role please apply with an updated CV.
- Experience in providing specialist advice across a range of IT infrastructure such as WLAN, LAN, WAN
- Compute / Storage (Physical / Virtual) and Voice including both installation and support.
- Responsible for the strategic planning and project works within the team
- Planning, developing, reviewing and updating/ upgrading the organisation’s technical strategy for the IT infrastructure of stakeholder organisations
- To evaluate and plan for changes to clinical and non-clinical IT systems in order to meet current and future needs of health care services
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Deadline for CV submittal is: Thursday 3rd November at 10.00am
Infrastructure & PC Support, NHS IT
- Job type:
£250 - £300 per day