Informatica PowerCenter Consultant
This vacancy has now expired.
My client are currently implementing Informatica Power exchange and Informatica Power Centre as part of their Data Warehouse programme.
We have recently employed a project manager to work on this project and he is currently putting his plan (and resource requirements together).
Rate: Dependant on Skills and Experience. Please can you let me know the rate you would need to consider the position?
Length of contract: 3-6 Months + Likely to be throughout the whole of 2017 for the right person
I have outlined below the skills we are looking for:
- PowerCenter (9.6.1x)
- PowerCenter mappings/ETL-5-10 years
- Use of data quality
- Senior consultant only with 5-10 years of Informatica
- Strong administration, deployment and HA expertise
- Maintenance patch support
- Perform advanced ETL development activities using Informatica, , Oracle Database tuning, SQL, Informatica Server administration, etc.
- Teradata as a target for ETL
- Pushdown optimization
- Provide data analysis to support new project definition/design as well as to troubleshoot/resolve issues with existing subject areas.
- Work independently or as part of a team to deliver data warehouse ETL projects.
- Follow established standards and best practices and provide input for improvement of those processes.
- Maintain a high volume, multi-terabyte 24/7 data warehouse application.
- Create, update and maintain project documents including (but not limited to): business requirements, functional and non-functional requirements, functional and technical design, data mapping, etc.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the PM
- Will be expected to document processes/packages and knowledge transfer
If you have the above skills and experience, please send an up to date CV.
- Job type: