This vacancy has now expired.
This is an opportunity for an incident manager to join my client in the Birmingham area. In this role you will be required to supervise the day to day processes of the Service Desk. The purpose of your role will be to provide operational support functions around my clients distributed client base. This opportunity allows you the chance to grow yourself in an organisation displaying excellent company culture and financial security.
- Ability to handle a demanding and difficult customer environment.
- Possess excellent customer service skills and including telephone manner.
- ITIL qualifications or knowledge of ITIL process and structure.
- Assist the customer management team in identifying any failed calls that my client may be able to mitigate and bring back into SLA due to terms of the contract.
- To ensure that the communication between my client and Customer is maintained on all incidents via agreed channels
- Carry out regular reviews in order to push and improve the quality of case handling.
- Job type:
£30000 - £40000 per annum