This vacancy has now expired.
Helpdesk Technician | Birmingham | PermanentMicrosoft | Windows | Active Directory | SQL
Helpdesk Technician Is required for one of my clients based in Birmingham. This is a superb opportunity to join a highly successful brand with a UK presence. The successful applicant will gain excellent learning, development and career opportunities. Key Responsibilities:
- To coordinate the ICT Helpdesk and resolve tickets raised by users escalating calls where appropriate internally or to 3rd party suppliers.
- To provide an exceptional support service to staff assisting them through a series of appropriate actions, either face to face or over remotely to help resolve issues.
- To maintain phone & mobile devices, managing handsets and resolving issues for users.
- Day to day administration tasks within the business’s core system such as record merges, outcome changes, updates etc.
- Provide and assist with remote administration and training.
- Support printing facilities.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- To be responsible for troubleshooting system and network problems, and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Supporting remote sites (Remote access software/Terminal Services/Citrix)
- Microsoft Office products 2007 and above
- Microsoft Operating Systems - Windows 7 / 10, Server 2008 / 2012, including Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Experience installing, configuring and maintaining desktop pc’s, laptops and WYSE terminals
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 (desirable)
- Networking (desirable)
- Experience managing local and network printers
- Android and iOS
- Basic understanding of SQL (desirable)
If you are interested in this position please send me your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or simply call me on my direct dial 0121 237 3215.
Here at Monarch we offer generous referral fees so if you know someone who would be interested please do not hesitate to forward on the details.Helpdesk Technician | Birmingham | Permanent
MVC, Infrastructure & PC Support
- Job type:
£18000 - £21000 per annum