Head of Project Delivery
This is an opportunity for a leading candidate to assume accountability for the successful management of projects and programmes for my client. This position carries responsibility for driving the strategy, development and implantation of Programme and Project Management best practices. My client is a global organisation, currently going through expansion, allowing you the chance to work in a large, financially secure environment.
- Lead the PMO, Programme and Project Management and Project Support staff in delivering successful projects that meet scope, schedule, budget, quality and other requirements.
- Sets SMART objectives and monitors these throughout the year providing advice and guidance on their successful delivery.
- Assist and approve the establishment and management of 3rd party relationships to allow flexing of resource as necessary.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent commercial awareness.
- Ability to build business relationships.
- Ability to motivate and influence others, driving high performance.