Head of Product Solutions
Product owner, agile, packaging, integration, product solutions, regulation, compliance
Leading Gaming Company based in London is looking for an interim head of product solutions for an initial 6 month contract. Day rate is flexible depending on experience.
· Supports the Program Prioritisation Matrix process by giving timely high-level insights on costing and risk
· Owns definition and execution of Product Solutions for key programs. A Product Solution comprises Feature Backlogs, Milestone definition, Solution Architecture and technical Delivery Scenarios.
· Partners with the Proposal Owners to gain insight into the proposal vision and goals
· Partners with Commercial Owners to build out a prioritised Feature Backlog and Milestones in line with the vision and goals
· Partners with the Program Team and Platform Teams to build out suitable delivery scenarios based on priorities, sizing and the impact on existing programs.
· Partners with the Technical Platforms to formulate costed technical solutions to best leverage the platforms and deliver the required features
· Partners with the Technical Platforms to influence Platform Roadmaps to best support upcoming solutions – with the aim that the platforms are delivery key features earlier
· Partners with the Technical Office to understand and influence the strategic vision and roadmap
· Collaborates with UX and Design to bring the best cross-cutting player experience to the solution
· Ensures that solutions integrate platform features to provide a high quality, wholly cohesive player experience.
· Ensures the solutions are compliant by collaborating with Platform Compliance to incorporate the best solutions to regulatory and other legal requirements.
· Ensures all stakeholders have access to clear feature backlogs and up to date delivery scenarios/status and frequent demos.
· Grows a knowledgeable and valued Solutions Architecture function by leveraging our existing architects and building out a dedicated team as needed.
· Facilitates Product Ownership best practice across technical
· Ensures that when they are the point of contact for a piece work in a single vertical that that work is moved on quickly to the relevant product owner.
· Ability to build formal and informal relationships across the business.
· Able to collaborate with subject matter experts (e.g. program, commercial, technical) to pull together the most appropriate solutions
· Strong product skills and the ability to understand business and industry goals and direction
· Demonstrates personal commitment to deliver the best solutions and inspires others to do so
· Ability to see the 'big picture,' evaluate the business impact of issues and prioritise various requests accordingly
· Proven ability to communicate product features and milestones clearly at the appropriate level of detail
· Numerate and literate with a high level of attention to detail.
· Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations and features.
· Ability to manage and coach others.
· Ability to set and accomplish challenging goals.
· Fosters an environment of collaboration and results orientation
- Job type:
£400 - £700 per day