Head of Communications, Head of Internal Communications, Internal Communications, Communications, Communications Manager, Government, Public Sector
I am currently seeking a Head of Internal Communications
to join a large governmental organisation of ours on an initial 3 months
contract in Bristol
You will be part of the internal comms team, acting line manager to 3, managing a wider team of 8, going through period of change and required to help, shape and develop internal communications channels, look at using new channels. You will be working with Senior colleagues to develop communications, so experience with funcationality, developing and internal Digital channels is require. The organisation has around 4,500 staff – 80% work remotely.Essential Experience
- Managing channels – particularly Intranet / wordpress based.
- Formal qualification in incomms (CIPR) or relevant subject (marketing).
- Internal comms / marketing exp.
- Proven track record managing Internal comms.
- Ability to influence and persuade; Strong communication skills (W&V).
- Experience with different coms channels.
If you feel you have the required skill-set and experience, please feel free to send me your most up to date CV for consideration.