Communications manager, Government, NCTJ, CIPR, CIM, IDM, Public sector, Press
Security Clearance Level Required:
Disclosure Scotland (Candidates will need to be willing to undergo a Disclosure Scotland check at interview stage.)
As the Head of Communications
you will have knowledge in the following essential requirements:
If you are interested and looking for your next role please apply with an updated CV.Deadline for CV submittal is: Monday 21st November at 2.00pm - I look forward to hearing from you!
- Must have previous experience of running a press office, preferably within the public sector and ideally within government.
- Also experience of managing communications planning, external communications, stakeholder communication and managing staff
- Excellent written, oral and presentation communication skills
- The ability to write clearly and simply, using plain English
- The ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- NCTJ/CIPR/CIM/IDM/professional communications qualification