Head of Applications
We currently have an urgent requirement for a Head of Applications to lead a team of developers, applications specialists and testers. You will have the responsibility for the entire team plus 2 team leaders.
The Head of Applications is responsible for ensuring the teams, and suppliers are aligned and prioritised to meet time, functionality and quality objectives for all developments works, ensuring that all procedures and standards are adhered to as part of the application lifecycle.
- To Manage the Team in a number of areas, Including Staff Reviews to ensure staff development, and needs they may have in furthering their careers’.
- Dealing with Recruitment Requirements within the development team
- Managing and Improving a service production and delivery methodologies to ensure controlled Change, Release and Testing process and standard methods in the area of document and development policies. This includes the management of process surrounding the full life cycle of application development including Version Control.
- Experience of leading both support and development teams working with Microsoft and IBM sets
Qualified in Development Methodologies in Solution Design
- Qualified or Strong Experience using Service Delivery methodologies (ITIL etc).
- People Management (including HR)
- ProgrammeProject Management
- Strategic Delivery experience
- Strong Technical Knowledge