Graduate, Analyst, London, IT, Blue Chip, Computer Systems, Insurance, Software
A blue chip company based in Central London are looking to recruit a number of graduates to become a part of their market leading team as a Technical Analyst. The company has been recognised as one of the top technology companies in the UK. The vibrant team who are best recognised for their graduate intake take pride in the professional home grown development of their employees which is a result of the flawless training programme they provide all new starters.
The company’s worldwide status has opened opportunities for its employees to relocate in their many offices scattered across the globe. Whilst this company prides itself in hard work and structured, intensive training, the benefits package they offer, and the many social events they hold throughout the year ensures that employees exercise the right work-play balance.
As a technical business analyst you will:
- Develop and implement web solutions for clients
- Aid clients in understanding the company’s complex systems
- Design and implement software solutions
- Have brilliant problem solving skills
- Listen to clients attentively and apply their requirements accordingly
- Oversee and monitor complex implementations
- Presenting and demonstrating solutions to clients
The company requires for you to:
- Have a degree in Computer Science, Maths, Physics or Engineering at level 2.1 above
- Strong A Level Results (A*-B)
- Be a natural leader unafraid of responsibility and dealing with team
- Be articulate and communicative
- Be personable and approachable as the role is dominantly client facing
- Exude a passion for IT Technologies and showcase basic knowledge on IT concepts
- Have great problem solving skills
If you think you have what it takes, and you want to be a part of an ever growing global company, APPLY NOW.
Graduate , Analyst, London, IT, Blue Chip, Computer Systems, Insurance, Software