PM, Project manager, digital pm, digital project manager, AEM, CQ5, Digital agency
My client is a top 10 NMA digital agency based in the heart of Shoreditch in London. They are looking for a digital project manager to work on a project with a leading automotive brand to release 350 websites into different global markets.
The successful candidate will be diligent, self-starting and able to work in a high pressure environment to a high standard. They will be able to distil complex problems into clear processes and present them in ways that allow rapid adoption within the teams. They will be team focused, supporting multi discipline teams to deliver superior quality products through the programme
You responsible for developing the processes which ensure harmonization across all release processes, to be used by all teams within the programme. They must ensure the processes are clear, fit for purpose and responding to the changes in the programme. They must ensure Release reporting is standardized, focused on the appropriate measures and useful for highlighting key areas of success and for improvement at all levels of the programme, including client facing. You will not be actually delivering the project!
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience developing and maintaining process and technical documentation for complex digital projects
- Experience creating and managing technical documentation for a variety of audiences
- Understanding and familiarity with varied forms of project delivery and release management
- Excellent communication skills with the peers and other teams.
- Strong analytical capabilities for root cause analysis, short medium and long term resolution options and associated risks.
- Excellent estimating skills for work efforts.
Strong personal skills including:
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Self-starter and self-learner
- Attention to detail and follow up to ensure tasks complete
- Diligent time keeping and ability to stick to a schedule.
- Ability to work independently with little direction and tight deadlines
- Experience with major CMS, preferably AEM
- Experience working within an agile framework
- Familiarity with Jira / confluence as project tracking tools
- Document and maintain current Release Management process documentation
- Develop, implement and maintain new and evolving Release processes
- Identify and recommend solutions to process and documentation gaps.
- Manage and develop library for Release documentation
- Manage a backlog of activity related to Release processes
- Define and implement Release reporting for the programme
- Deliver ongoing training for teams involved in Release activities
- Identify, manage and escalate Release process and reporting risks and issues
- Raise and constantly track blockers in order to progress with the tasks.
- Join daily stand-ups in order to share the status of his/her tasks.
- Manage effective communications with the Delivery teams to ensure buy in and uptake of evolving processes, identify opportunities for improvement, ensure the processes are responsive to the actual challenges of Release Management on the programme.