This vacancy has now expired.
Digital, Business Analyst, SC cleared, Government, Public sector, Midlands, Web services, GDS
Security Clearance Level Required:
SC cleared (Candidates will need to hold SC clearance or must be eligible to go through SC)
As the Digital Business Analyst
you will have knowledge in the following requirements:
If you are interested and looking for your next role please apply with an updated CV.Deadline for CV submittal is: Friday 11th November at 9.30am
- You will be familiar with a range of digital / web services and solutions, ideally where open source and cloud technologies have applied agile development methodologies.
- Experience of providing a mix of agile and senior business analysts with substantial experience of analysing digital / web services in a fast paced environment.
- Business analysts will have the ability to gather, analyse and articulate complex business process and/or policy decisions in a clear visual way to project teams.
- Make recommendations for action against the analysis done.
- Full understanding and demonstrable experience of requirements engineering in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Ability to plan, and facilitate workshops with a range of technical and non-technical stakeholders structured against predefined list of outcomes.
- A strong understanding of Agile delivery methodologies.
- Work closely with the nominated product owner to define a product approach to meet the specified user need.
- Experienced in developing product visions, backlogs and roadmaps.
- Experienced in business change, rationalisation and transformation.
- Experience of working with projects where objectives are not always fully clarified from the outset or there are significant volumes of changes.
- Job type:
£540 - £640 per day