Digital Analytics Manager - Personalisation - Optimisation - Conversion - Adobe -Analytics
This vacancy has now expired.
Analytics Manager - Personalisation -Optimisation - Conversion - Adobe - Site Catalyst - Google - Google Analytics - Digital Analytics - Web Analyst - Conversion Analyst - Personalisation - Omniture - A/B Testing - Multivariate Testing - Insight Analytics - Consumer Analytics - Web Analytics Manager - Optimisation - Conversion - Adobe - Site Catalyst - Google - Google Analytics - Digital Analytics - Web Analyst - Conversion Analyst - Personalisation - Omniture - A/B Testing - Multivariate Testing - Insight Analytics - Consumer Analytics -
I am currently recruiting for an ideal position for anyone who is keen to find their new analytics position not only client side but also with a huge customer facing focus.
This role is a Web Analytics position focusing on Optimisation and Personalisation where you will be joining an ever growing analytics team where you will get a chance to fully own the optimisation road map for a global gambling and leisure company. This Analytics position is a little bit different from your typical role; you will be focused on the strategy behind their web analytics but also being key when it comes to dealing with senior stakeholders and understanding the marketing space.
This could be an ideal opportunity for any candidate who wants to work within a fantastic end client, focus on the core elements of web analytics strategy and also grow their career within a company where the analytics team are at their heart.
Key things you’ll need:
If this role is of interest please apply with an up to date CV and I will happily run through all the information!
- Proficient with use of on-line digital data (i.e. Google, Site Catalyst, DFA)
- Experience with A/B Testing and Multivariate Testing (MVT) solutions as well as experience with personalisation projects or programs - Monetate is preferable
- Extensive experience of advanced personalisation / optimization
- Strong Commercial focus, ability to balance risks vs. rewards and maximize the cost effectiveness and profitability for the business
- BS/BA in marketing or digital or quantitative field (Marketing, Economics, Mathematics, Operations Science)
- Job type:
£50000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: + Uncapped Bonus