This award winning travel brand is based in Luton and are looking for a junior developer/analyst role. This company is very well renowned and have been in the industry for a long time, however you will be helping drive the digital wave and be a part of the eCommerce team where you will be analysing, project development, configuration testing, process ownership, data integrity etc.
You will aid the preparation of systems to help set up website developments and also be consistently testing systems to ensure that analysts have optimum experience. You will act as support to the analytics team figuring out the brand’s marketplace.
You will need:
- Degree at 2.1 Level/ Equivalent (ideally in a STEM subject preferably Computer Science, Maths, Physics)
- An analytical way of thinking and specifically an interest in applying this thought process behind the development process
- Experience in writing code
- Interest in digital technology and the travel industry
- Really good interpersonal and communication skills
- A willingness to learn and be able to adapt into a good team environment
This position is a fixed term contract of 6 months, however opportunities to stay on and become a permanent member of the team is extremely likely. None the less, a great opportunity for graduates looking to gain valuable commercial experience before embarking on a period of travelling ensuring them months of experience and exposure in a brilliant work place. Opportunities to retain employment upon return is also a likely option.