This vacancy has now expired.
Dev Ops, Linux, Administrator, Puppet, Chef, Web Application, NoSQL, RDBMS
I am currently recruiting for a Dev Ops Engineer
to join a client based in Central London
on an initial 1 Year Contract.Clearance: BPSS (Disclosure Scotland) – Candidates will need to go through a Disclosure Scotland (Baseline Security Check) at interview stage. Essential Experience:
If you are interested and looking for a new contract position - then please do forward me a copy of your most recent CV.
- Ideally you will have been a lead DevOps, working on a major project or programme with experience in defining DevOps architectures, target operating models and providing thought leadership to other DevOps team members.
- You will have significant demonstrable experience of configuring web, application and database infrastructure in a fast moving development environment.
- Previous experience in building and supporting high volume, public, transactional production platforms and sophisticated automated DevOps environments is essential.
- A strong technical foundation in build, release and environment management.
- Passion for and ability to design and support robust build, deployment and configuration management systems for multi-tier Java applications.
- Good experience with continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Travis-CI, Go).
- Scripting and object oriented programming skills.
- Experience with automated testing tools relevant to infrastructure integrity.
- Experience in configuring and managing Linux servers for serving a dynamic website.
- Experience in debugging a complex multi-server service based on a micro-service architecture.
- An understanding of common web application architectures and design patterns.
- Good experience in network protocols and their appropriate use.
- Operations team experience.
CV’s need to be submitted by 1pm on Wednesday 19th October to be considered
- Job type:
£500 - £600 per day