Development Manager - Team Lead - .Net Developer - ASP.Net - C#- Senior Developer - Development Manager - Head of Technology - Lead Developer - Principal Developer - Development Manager - Team Lead - .Net Developer - ASP.Net - C#- Senior Developer - Development Manager - Head of Technology - Lead Developer - Principal Developer -
Are you looking for a step up into management and a step away from the typical coding position?
I appreciate you may not be looking and this might not be the right position for right now but I am currently recruiting for a fantastic career move for any hands on developer who is keen to stay coding 30% of the time but move forward into that senior position where you will be involved in the business strategy and leading a team of existing developers.
This role is within the technology arm of a leading financial services company who operate within both public and private sector circles. Working closely with SAAS products this company allows leading organisations to optimise their financial controls and improve the way these organisations are run.
Key things you’ll need:
If you are passionate individual and thrive working in a spirited and vibrant team environment this is the role for you! I would love to talk to you….
- Current or recent experience as a Development Manager or Team Lead within and ASP.Net development team
- Ideally some Management experience – ie hiring, appraisals, business strategy
- .NET development with ASP.NET Web API
- Excellent C# development experience
- Experience working within an Agile Scrum environment
- A strong knowledge of development methodologies and processes and experience of managing development teams to succeed and maintain productivity
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong Team Player